You were probably in love with your glass shower door first when it was installed, but day by day, you noticed that your love fizzled out. Your attraction faded out because you got sick and tired of noticing the dirty shower door every time you enter the bathroom. The idea of a clean and healthy shower immediately brings the image of a sparkling clean shower glass door and clean flooring to our minds. A shower glass door is unknowingly the first thing our eyes notice when we enter a bathroom. Even if the flooring is spic and span, if the glass door has water dots, we immediately find it repulsive and dirty. These water dots ruin the look of the entrance to the shower and no matter how much effort you put to perform glass shower door cleaning, they are bound to reappear with the next use.
So, what are these water dots and why are they formed?
Here are 5 reasons explaining why hard water dots form on glass shower door:
- These hard water dots are formed due to the presence of calcium and magnesium present in hard water. As the water evaporates, it leaves behind these salty deposits, forming an ugly stain on the glass surface.
- Even if you clean them once, they reappear with the next use of your shower as the water splashes on the glass door.
- Most of us get hard water in our taps and so these water dots are inevitable.
- Another major reason for the formation of these ugly stains is the soap scum. When the deposits of calcium and magnesium mix with the fatty acids in your soap, they result in ugly looking water dots or stains on the clear glass surface.
- If you get soft water in your taps, then too, you can notice water dots because the sodium present in the water can leave behind water stains.
So is there any permanent fix for these nasty water dots?
To come to your rescue D'Sapone® has come up with our revolutionary services for cleaning and sealing glass shower doors using Benaz and Valore Sealer to give you a permanent fix from these water dots. These products have been manufactured by pFOkUS® after years of research in laboratories.
We have mentioned our glass cleaning services in detail below–
Eliminating Hard Water Dots Using Benaz Cleaner:
We offer a detailed glass shower door cleaning service to render a sparkling door. We thoroughly remove all the hard water stains, soap scums and etching from the glass door using Benaz – an efficient hard water spot and etching remover. Low quality products simple remove the stains, but are ineffective over etching. Acidic cleaners also destroy the glass surface. We deliver an ideal tidiness to your shower glass door using this powerful cleaner which doesn’t impact the sheen of the surface.
Sealing the Door Using High Quality Valore Sealer:
After our efficient glass shower door cleaning service, we perform glass sealing using Valore Sealer, which efficiently seals the door preventing it from hard water dots while adding a coating protection to the surface.
Shower Glass Maintenance with a 5 Year Labor Warranty:
Once we restore your door, you can easily keep the cleanliness to the entrance to your shower using Valore Maintenance, cleaning the glass while adding a coat of sealer at the same time. Just spray it once a week and keep its beauty with a 5 year labor warranty.
If you are intrigued by our services, then reach us now @ (760)705-1011 to get our best glass shower door cleaning service performed by our passionate artists.