Grout issues in hotel showers were nothing short of a burden, but now D'Sapone® has revolutionized the restoration industry with Caponi® grout sealer. It is a 2 part pigmented titanium resin sealer, which is available in more than 40 colors.
The Problem with Grout:
If your grout is dirty, it will also ruin your tile, no matter how clean it is. Grout is very porous, absorbing any kind of liquid, such as dirty mop water. This is what causes the occurrence of mold, mildew and stains in showers. These stains and dirt are deeply embedded in the grout, which gives a negative impact for hotel guests.
Showers are the most extreme part of any hotel with all the moisture and humidity. Most contractors apply water based sealers from big box stores since they are cheap and easy to use. These sealers are not suitable for showers as they peel and wear off the grout within six months. They use caulk around the bathtub and in the corners that dries up, peels and cracks in dry settings, while washes out of the joints in wet condition. That’s what allows mold to lurk in the corners and ruin all the grout lines.
- We first clean all the grout lines with our astonishingly engineered Imperia cleaner from pFOkUS®. It kills the mold on the grout and then soaks deep to eliminate it from the root.
- Only cleaning is not enough to keep your grout stain free. If your grout is not sealed, then it will again become dirty within a short period of time. Just opposite to other companies, we apply our exclusively designed Caponi® sealer, which will neither peel nor damage by harsh chemicals. Caponi® is chemical resistant and can be scrubbed if needed.
- A 2 part pigmented titanium resin sealer, Caponi® waterproofs the grout in shower. It penetrates deep into the surface to halt the growth of mold and mildew for a long time. Before sealing, we pigment it according to the color of your tile and grout to render a captivating glimpse for everyone. To know, how is Caponi® different from water based sealers, visit https://www.dsapone.com/caponi-vs-waterbase-page/.
- We repair the missing grout in showers with Sentura filler formulated with 1200psi adhesion. Re-grouting is not our style as it is a temporary fix and causes the same burden again within months. We fix the problem with Sentura or Caponi® depending on the requirement. Sentura also comes in different colors to suit your needs or match your Caponi® sealer. The same product we use to replace the caulk.
- After we leave, you can maintain your shower with our ‘Healthy Protection’. It comes with Valore – a maintenance cleaner, extending your warranty from 1 year to 5 years. Packed in a small aluminum bottle, it is very easy to use.
To know our grout restoration service in detail, visit https://www.dsapone.com/shower/sealing-grout/.